Nicolette

Friday, September 24, 2010

Thank Yous for Church

There were several people at church that I wanted to let know that I was thinking of them so I designed this little card to send out to them. I have these cute flower stickers that I used for the color scheme. I used a die cut to get the Thank You and the star under the a. I used yellow paper and pink paper to add more color. I think they turned out pretty well. I cut the cardstock to fit some envelopes that had been given to me.

Isn't it amazing how just hearing Thank You can make everything feel a little bit better? I know that there are people who do so much -- not expecting anything -- but just a simple thank you can encourage them to keep going. I hope that as a leader people realize that it is important to give compliments and not just "You should work on...."

Hope you have a great weekend -- especially if you're serving at your church!

No comments: