Nicolette

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My friend, Judy

You know, it's interesting when God puts someone on your heart. I had made this card thinking I was going to give it to one of the ladies at my church who's had surgery. But, as I was writing in some of the other cards I had made, God put the idea that I should send it to Judy. Judy & Dave are dear friends of ours from church. Dave has been out of a job since May and very actively looking for a new one. Unfortunately, with the field that he's in, it's more likely that they will end up moving. In any case, we're trying to enjoy their company while we have them here. So, through various events over the weekend, I thought I'd let her know I was thinking of her. I got this text from her, "I got your sweet note today. It was such perfect timing... you have no idea of how it made my day." Isn't it neat how God uses us?

I used this turquoise sparkly paper and added some purple organdy ribbon and a white chip board flower. I wrote on the flower, "thinking of you." I tried to make the flower look like the ones on the background paper.

No comments: