Nicolette

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another birthday & no regrets

Here is a birthday card that I made with a little bit of sparkly! The turquoise paper had glitter all on it and then the stars are all sparkly too. I used a sticker that I got from a set of birthday stickers and added the paper behind it. It's pretty simple, but it works.

I've been thinking lately on the sermon series that my pastor is doing -- living a life with no regrets (go here to listen to the sermons he's done so far). I had shared about the frog before and not leaving things to tomorrow. The challenge this past Sunday was how we use our money. This is something difficult when you feel like there's hardly enough to pay bills, but when we consider that everything we have is God's, then it reaffirms that we need to consider what God would have us do whenever we pull out our wallet. I hope I can do better here, too.

No comments: