Nicolette

Monday, September 13, 2010

First Frog Fix

I was checking out the Pioneer Woman's website the other day and came across an article that has had me thinking (go here). She listed out some things that she's learned while blogging. Now, there is no way that I'll ever have a site like hers -- she has multiple entries a day, but in seeing what she found as valuable, it made me think about the purpose of my blog.

Initially, I only wanted to have a record of the things that I made, but the more that time passes, I realize that other things are important to me too! I've added pictures of family and things that my husband & I have done. I've added pictures of recipes that I've tried. But, in all of this, I've been pretty superficial.

So, today is a new day! I'm going to work at keeping more of a record of what I'm thinking/doing/experiencing as well as the crafty side of me in hopes that it may be helpful in the development of me. I am committing to do better at writing a few times a week.

No comments: