Nicolette

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A few cards

This is a duplicate card that I made for my co-worker. I had made one for a birthday and then was asked to make one for a friend of theirs. I used 5 papers. I added bff stickers to a piece of iradescent piece of paper and added it with 3-d tape. I also put a vellum sticker on the bottom square and added a sequin in the middle.

I made this card to put with a gift I sent with my boss when he visited the city that my brother lives in. I used this paper that had all kinds of family members all over it. I added the polka dotted paper and different stars to match the colors on the paper. I traced around the edge of the stars and added we love you! to the stars.


This is a birthday card that I made for Barry's brother. It was his 40th birthday. He is big into deer and hunting. I did the fall-ish colors since his birthday is in the fall. I added bronze brads in the upper right corner.
It's been a busy few days and we're trying to get on top of things. Hopefully things will settle down in the next little bit and we'll be back on track.

No comments: