Nicolette

Monday, September 28, 2009

More creativity!

I used 7 types of paper, a flower embelleshment, and some green ribbon.

This one I used paper with flowers on it, a piece of vellum with a cool quote on it. I attached the vellum with a brad & put a piece of white organdy ribbon underneath it.

This one I covered with a piece of paper with dots all on it. I put a piece of red organdy ribbon criss-crossed around it and added an embellishment. I wrote, "happy birthday" below it.

Here is a yellow-themed card that I added ribbon and a sticker that says, "celebrate!" I also added two die cut flowers and three orange stars.

So, I'm trying to build up my stock of cards so that I can advertise at work. I made these 4 birthday cards to add to my stash. Hopefully, I'll get a few more made up and can offer them for sale.
Then of course, I have my 2x3 inch cards that I just write a short note on. Two I have specifically in mind for people and one is just for whoever God brings to mind. I used ribbon, letters, a die cut flower & sequin center, and a sticker. They turned out pretty cool.

No comments: