Nicolette

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Big to Small

We're starting with big -- a 4x6 inch card that I made for my grandma. I added pink organdy ribbon across the bottom. Then I used 3 different types of paper cut into squares to put on the left side of the card. I used 2 different papers and cut out hearts with the punch I have. Then, I wrote "we love you!" on the middle square.
Now, we're to the mid-sized card. It's about 3x4 inches and I used the same paper as the top card. It was reversable paper so you see the other side - pink with darker pink polka dots - underneath where it says Mary. I used my heart punch again to make blue hearts and then some white alphabet stickers for Mary. I wrote, "Always be joyful. Keep on praying. 1 Thess. 5:16-17" around the big orange flower. I also put 2 hearts on the inside of the card. This one was for a co-worker.

Finally, the little one! This is the size of a business card - 2x3. I designed the front and then wrote a short note on the back. I used 4 types of paper, 2 orange metallic dots, and a brown "H" sticker. The H square sort of looks like a Scrabble piece. I adhered that with some 3d tape. I wrote the name in the square in lowercase letters. I think it turned out kinda cute. This is also for a co-worker.

No comments: