Nicolette

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Get Well/Thinking of You Cards






I should have taken pictures of the 3 cards that I made Tuesday night, but I neglected to do it. You'll just have to imagine with me how great they turned out!

A former co-worker has found that cancer has returned and the prognosis isn't too favorable. Another co-worker came up with the idea of showering her with cards. So, on Friday, everybody is supposed to send Sarah a card. I capitalized on this event and decided to make up cards specifically for Sarah and the theme and have had them available at my desk. (God is so good to provide just when we need it!)
Here is the second round of cards and I expect that the words of comfort that are written inside will be an encouragement, just as the hands that made the cards.

No comments: