Nicolette

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A card for Grandma

Unfortunately, life has been so busy that I've gotten behind in my normal letter writing to my grandma. Barry's been working overtime for the last 2 1/2 weeks and we've not been getting home until after 7 -- usually 7:30. We've been eating dinner at my office and then just been trying to pull things together at home. So, I decided to make up a card the other night to send to my grandma and let her know that I love her.

This is becoming one of my standard styles -- various sizes of squares & rectangles and then some sort of embellishments added to some of them. I added a sticker that says love and put it on some cardstock. I put this on with 3d tape over top of a piece of ribbon. I also used a heart punch and then wrote Grandma with my calligraphy pen. This is just the normal 4x6 card.

No comments: