Nicolette

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Couple Projects

We have a good friend who is having a birthday Sunday. Obviously this card isn't going to get there by then, but I wanted to let him know we were thinking about him. Ric is a friend from Michigan & we saw him in April.

I used my standard square/rectangle theme, but this time I used stars and a cardboard r to embellish the biggest square. On the inside I wrote Happy Birthday!

We have a family that we're close to that had a baby in June. Obviously I'm way behind in getting the gift out to them, but I wanted to include something for each of the kids. These are my standard 2x3 business cards. I covered each one with stuff that I thought each of the kids would like.

I worked all day making up cards and fixing the baby gift for this family. More pictures to follow.

No comments: