Nicolette

Friday, September 4, 2009

Busy Beaver

That's me! Guess I've been extra creative this week cuz I have another set of 3 cards that I made.This card was made for a co-worker who has recently been out because she had foot surgery. I used 5 different papers for the various sizes of squares/rectangles. I put a vellum border across the purple at the top. Then I added a capital T for Tammy and adhered that rectangle with the 3d tape. I added two hearts that I cut with the punch. This is another one of those 3x4 inch cards that goes with the envelopes from the $1 spot at Target. Pretty nifty, huh?!
This is a business card that I covered on one side so it's about 2x3 inches in size. This time I did it vertically and used 4 different papers. I guess I was on a kick with the vellum borders because I used one here as well. After this picture, I ended up adding an l for Laurie to make it complete.

Last but not least, this is for another friend. I covered a business card and added four squares about 1/2 inch in size. Then, I put the letters to his name on the squares. I think it turned out okay for a masculine type card. This is a neat design, but will only work with so many names!

No comments: