Nicolette

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Several Cards

This card is for a co-worker who just had a grandson born on Wednesday. I used the star paper as the basis for the colors and theme. The circle has a saying - "A brand new little baby boy, to fill our lives and hearts with joy." I cut out a red star and added the sticker that says grandSON.

These next two cards I sort of mimiced the design. I used the orange die cut flowers and used a hole puncher to do the white in the middle. It didn't look quite right and when I shook out the other pieces that were punched, there was this one that had a middle piece cut out. I thought that looked pretty cool so that what I did. I also die-cutted the word friends.

For this one I decided to use some ladybug stickers. Since I had cut out the friends in black, I had to move it over on top of the other papers so that it would stand out on the card. I think the contrast made it stand out pretty good.

I have a friend who just got engaged so I made this card up. I added blue hearts across the middle piece of paper and added the flower with 3d tape. On one of the petals I wrote, "he loves me". Inside I wrote "Congratulations, Adam & Mallory!"

I did this card for a friend's daughter who just graduated from high school. Her school colors were black, purple, and white so I decided to focus on the purple. I added a die cut purple flower with purple brad and some purple organdy ribbon. The sticker is pearly so it stands out. I wrote on it "congratulations."

Should be a good week to share a few nice words and thoughts with friends!

No comments: