Nicolette

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another Set of Cards

This card turned out so well! It's for my boss' birthday on Thursday. He's in the Navy and I used the Navy anchor as my guide, but instead of USA, I put his initials. Inside I wrote "Happy Birthday!" It's a 5"x7" card.

Here's a simple card that I did up on the regular 4"x6". I used 4 papers with hot pink & black as my main theme colors. I cut out the heart and wrote "thinking of you". I added my friend's initial.

It's my good friend's birthday Friday. I made up this card using a design that I've used before. I used six papers and added a piece of pink organdy ribbon. I also put a vellum flower sticker on one of the squares. Inside I wrote Happy Birthday.

This final card is for my sister's birthday. I used all sorts of light pink papers. The little cream paper has the word celebrate on it and its definition. I added a piece of pink organdy ribbon and a white M.

No comments: