Nicolette

Saturday, May 14, 2011

More Country Music Hall of Fame

It's almost hard to believe that this was last weekend! The temperatures this weekend were in the high 50s! Pretty crazy compared to the high 80s last weekend. Anyway... Here is the final part to our visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame.
They had a huge display for Hank Williams & Hank Williams Jr. Here's Barry next to a suit for Hank Williams Jr. and his "Are you Ready for some Football?" suit for Monday Night Football.
I really like Martina McBride - she was the first real country singer that I started listening to when I started dating Barry. I stood next to a dress she wore to receive one award.



Here we are in front of the sign... Wish I knew how to photoshop the pictures together so it looked like we were standing near each other.

Here's a view of the museum from across the street where there was a nice little park.

Since we went I've been able to share this great deal with several co-workers. Hopefully others will be able to share on this great deal too.

No comments: