Nicolette

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Two Cards

My co-worker asked me to make this card for a vendor that we use. I used a very simple design for this card. I had a star die-cut that I used to trace and cut out the blue part of the star. Then I added the inside cream color so it looks like the star is framed. I added the star to the card with 3-d tape. I used a coordinating striped paper and added a brown piece behind it. I think this turned out pretty well for a masculine-looking card.

This card came together really easy too. I traced the L from a previously used die-cut and then adhered it with 3-d tape. I used some cream/gold ribbon to help make it a little more feminine. It was just a simple little card to say that I was thinking of you.


Guess it was good that Barry slept in... I got two cards done and started the day on a productive note.

No comments: