Nicolette

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Gifts for Co-workers

It's fun to be able to open up the Christmas gift tote and see what marvelous things I found discounted after Christmas last year. I had gotten a bunch of these beautiful mugs at least 4 years ago and have been slowly giving them away. Since I moved departments this year, I finally used up the last of those. Below is what I gave away: For each of the four that I gave, I included 2 packs of hot chocolate (BOGO at Publix and I had a coupon!), 3 pieces of Ghirardelli chocolates (that we had gotten as a gift), some Hershey Kisses, and a little something else -- fun chapstick, an ornament or lotion. The card is 3"x3" and I used Christmas paper to dress it up. I added a piece of red organdy ribbon and the person's initial with 3d tape. I wrote Merry Christmas! at the top and then a personal note on the back.
This particular gift was for a friend who loves snowmen! I adapted the above card to include a snowman instead of her initial and used different Christmas papers with white organdy ribbon.
Finally, these little cards went to a few of my other friends around the office. I used the packages to remind us that we have the greatest gift of all to remember - Jesus! I also gave them each some Ghirardelli chocolates. I used Christmas papers and some ribbon. Nothing too exciting, but they turned out pretty cute.

No comments: