Nicolette

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

First Christmas Party (of the season)

For the first time (in 6 opportunities) I attended my work lady friends' Christmas party. Most Decembers Barry has been working overtime and I haven't had the gumption to attend the party. This year, since he was working 2nd shift, I knew I'd be alone and figured I'd make the most of it. The party was Friday, December 9. I'm next to my friend Kayleigh (who loves Rudolph - can you tell?!) that I usually work out with after work.
Here I am with Mary -- I worked with her for 3 years, but when our department was disbanded, we went to different departments.

It was a good night. We all were to bring a snack to share and an ornament that was $1 or less for a Dirty Santa exchange. It was pretty funny to see the ladies trying to get the ornament that they wanted. I was soooo hot that night that I ended up taking my Christmas sweater off. I think I'll go again!

No comments: