Nicolette

Monday, March 7, 2011

Running Friend

As you know, I have picked up the "joy" of running over the last several years. Although I've had opportunities to run with a college friend (about 12-13 years ago) and then off and on during the time we lived in Michigan (about 6-7 years ago), it hasn't been but for the last 3 years that I've regularly ran. Sometimes this has been about 10 miles a week, other times just 2 or 3. But, building up the endurance is important to overall health and I'm pressing forward.

Anyway, over the last few months I've had a co-worker that's started running some too. There's a bunch of things going on in her life, and I made this card to let her know I was praying for her.

I used my standard 2"x3" business card with 3 papers. I punched out a circle to put the butterfly sticker on (to help it stand out). I attached the circle with 3-d tape and wrote her name along the bottom side.

No comments: