Nicolette

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Food, food, & more food!


This week has been full with baking. I started Sunday with No Bake cookies. I'm very surprised that they turned out. Every time I've tried to make them here in Tennessee, they have not set up. I was determined though!
For Monday night, I made Strawberry Shortcake. It was a really easy recipe with biscuits from a can and whipped topping made from heavy whipping cream. We enjoyed this with the members from our small group.
Tuesday night I made a Tollhouse pie for birthday lunch Wednesday. It's just a pre-made pie crust with a filling including chocolate chips -- almost like a big chocolate chip cookie. I also started working on a birthday cake for Thursday. I should finish the cake tonight and then start on making banana walnut bread for a birthday party this weekend.

No comments: