Nicolette

Monday, March 21, 2011

More cards

Sunday was a productive afternoon ... see what I made:
This is a get-well card for my boss' mom. She is having surgery on her leg on Friday.
This card is about 3" square. I used 4 different papers and a piece of off white ribbon. It's a bit wild with all the patterns, but I bet Abby would like it! :)
This is a birthday card for our nephew who is turning 18!!!
I used 5 papers for this card and wrote in my favorite font, "Happy Birthday!" with a gold gel pen.
Here are the first of 6 little cards that I made for a bunch of people. They are each 2" x 3".

Left - This is for a co-worker who likes bees! I cut the bees out of some vellum paper and used double sided tape to adhere them to the circles. I added a piece of blue ribbon down the middle and a yellow circle under the middle bee with my friend's name on it.

Right - This is for my boss' daughter who's having surgery on Wednesday. Her dad calls her Ellie-bug so I based the card off the colors with the lady bugs & daisy. I used 2 different papers and a piece of red ribbon. The letters of her name are written across the little squares a long the bottom.
Left - This has 3 papers and a piece of yellow grossgrain ribbon down the middle. I cut out a blue circle and added a purple h for my friend Heidi.
Right - This card is in the similar style as the one on the left. I used 3 papers for the main design and a piece of pink organdy ribbon down the middle. I used two different papers for the J to go on for my friend Jaye.

Last but not least...
Left - Again in the same design as the middle cards... Three types of paper and a purple organdy ribbon down the middle. I used the blue paper to cut out a circle and put a b on it for our niece Brianna.
Right - This one I used 3 different papers. The middle paper has a die-cut star out of it. I put a J for our niece Jessica.

No comments: