Nicolette

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daylight Savings & Iris plants

First of all, can you believe that I was able to take these pictures at 6:45pm? WOW! Daylight Savings makes a big difference! Of course, that means that it's dark again in the morning so I can't do anything on the way to work. But, maybe we'll be able to do a few more things in the evening.
Here you can see the irises coming up on the side of the patio. We're really surprised how tall they are already. Hopefully they'll get blooms on them soon.
Just like the time change and the flowers growing, we're going through changes too. I don't think that anyone who would see me would think that there are changes going on, but God is doing some work on me. Work is stressful and we're trying to figure out how to have a good attitude. But, God has a plan and I can take refuge in Him, knowing that resting in Him brings joy. (Ps. 2:12).

No comments: