Nicolette

Sunday, March 6, 2011

More cards!

I made a few cards this weekend for some people at work. I'll have more as the week goes on since there's a couple things happening at the end of the week.
This first card has three different papers. I used a common design that I like to use, with the two patterns of papers, but did a little bit different since you wouldn't have seen what I was writing on the brown print. I added a blue strip to the top and decided not to round the corner in the top right. I added some blue ribbon and a flower sticker to top it off.
This is for a co-worker whose dad just died last week.If you've followed me long, you'll notice this design as well. I originally did this design for a co-worker's project and then have liked it so much, I've continued on using it. I used some paper that had swirls on it and then added the congratulations paper as a band in the middle. I looped some white ribbon through the swirl design to complete it.
This card is for a co-worker whose oldest son is getting married next weeked. I did calligraphy on the inside which says, "May God richly bless you and your marriage."
This last card used 5 different papers and some purple organdy ribbon. I liked how the papers complemented each other. I just added a simple "Happy Birthday!" on the front and a message on the inside - "wishing you a happy birthday!"
This is for a co-worker who has a birthday at the end of the week.

No comments: