Nicolette

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Transition

(not my picture )

There's no cute saying that can get you through a long period of transition. It's a tough day-in, day-out struggle that you have to work through. Somedays you think that nothing has changed and then other days there are huge changes made.
My office has been going through a period of transition. We have a new Executive Director/CEO and he's making changes. The most recent change is in my department. We are being disbanded. The head of my department is being moved to another position and they are not going to replace him. The work that we do is going to be moved around to different departments.

What does that mean for me and my co-workers? CHANGE. Great change. There are no definite plans yet which makes it even harder to see this as positive. We just have to see what happens and pray for peace in this time of transition.

No comments: