Nicolette

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Good byes & Thinking of you & Congrats

With some free time on my hands, I was able to spend time making some cards for people in our lives.

First is a little card that I made to go with a little gift that I'm giving to a co-worker who just announced that she's pregnant. It's about 3"x3" and I used 4 different papers to decorate it. I tried to make it gender neutral since she's just in her 2nd trimester.
Second, is another card for a friend who's just found out she's pregnant, too. I actually made two of this card except that the other one said happy birthday on it with an l for my friend Lori.
I used 3 papers and some brown wood grain ribbon. The letter has glitter on it and then is glued to a brown circle with a cream circle on it. I used a 3-d sticker to attach it all to the card. This is a regular sized card (about 4"x6").

This last card is a good bye card for the youth pastor at our church. He is getting married in May and wants to be closer to where his fiance is going to school in Memphis. So, this is sort of a wedding gift as well as a good bye. I used some cross paper and a couple other plain pieces of cardstock. I made a cross out of cardboard and colored it with a marker.

I think it was a profitable day... and I still have more things that I made to show you tomorrow!

No comments: