Nicolette

Monday, February 21, 2011

Mini Cards

One of the things that I like to do is encourage people in my life. A cool way that I've found to do this is by using some cards that I have an abundance of -- business cards. These are 2" x 3" and I cover the side that had the writing on it so that white side is clear to write a note on.

So, these cards are for all sorts of people in my life -- co-workers, friends at church, a niece... I tried to add some personal touch for the person I made it for. You'll see some of the same papers, but I figure since the people are in different places, they'll never know!

I think that reaching out to the people in my life shows them a little bit of the love that God has for them. I hope that my words will bring encouragement to them and help them in their lives.

No comments: