Nicolette

Monday, March 1, 2010

Card-making again!

I've actually been making cards along the way, but neglected to get pictures taken. I've had several birthdays, a bridal shower, and a project that I'm working on for a friend. But, here are two cards that I did Sunday:

A co-worker got married on February 19. She had a shower here at work, but I wasn't able to go to it. So, I picked up something off her registry and made this card to go with. I used several wedding-ish papers and then added the periwinkle because I think that was the color for the bridesmaids dresses. I found the flowers with the little jewels in them that I used to embellish it a little. The silvery swirl paper is something that I had picked up for another project and it just worked!
Here's the inside that I wrote with my calligraphy pen - blessings & together and just printed the in-between words.
This card was made up for our landlords. We are so thankful that they stepped in and took charge of the crazy situation with the water pipe bursting (see next post). I used a couple of papers that were just laying on my table and happened to match. I used a chipboard t and covered it with paper. It's very bright! :)

No comments: