Nicolette

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Some cards

I wanted to get a head start on the week, so I worked on these cards on Sunday so that I could be ready.
These little cards are for my niece and nephews. I had started them a while ago, but life got busy and I didn't finish them. I used a die-cut machine to make the stars. I also used the same font to write the names. I made the one for my niece as a stand-up card.

One of my co-workers is having a birthday on Saturday, but we'll have a party for her on Friday. I made this card from a new template from CPS. I used 4 different papers. I got some neat alphabet stickers that also had the flowers. The little bit of sparkles on the flowers & B add a little more to it. Inside, it says, "wishing you a very happy birthday!"

This last card is for my sister. I've had the little card with the quote about sisters for quite some time and just haven't found a place for it. I used a varied of papers that had pink and green in them. I also put some organdy ribbon down the middle and tied it on the right side.
Align Right
Pretty productive afternoon!

No comments: