Nicolette

Thursday, March 25, 2010

March Birthday & Anniversaries

This card is for our nephew's 17th birthday. He'll be down visiting us (with his family) next week and I'm planning on making fruit pizza - his favorite. I used complimentary papers with the navy blue & white. I have used this design several times and like how it turns out. I added some die cut stars with the phrasing and attached it with 3d tape.
This card was for a couple in our small group who had their 28th anniversary on the 20th. Sorry that the colors didn't come through so well. It's turquoise and the ribbon was just a lighter shade with the flowers on it. I've enjoyed using the chipboard pieces that my sister had gotten me. I painted these black to make it pop. I used my calligraphy pen to write Happy Anniversary.

This anniversary card is for Barry's sister & brother-in-law in New Mexico. They are celebrating their 7th anniversary on Sunday. Again, I used the chipboard that I painted black and then complimentary papers. It's a simple design but looks pretty nice (if I do say so myself!).

No comments: