Nicolette

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The first load of laundry

Sure, I know, who would post a picture of the first load of baby clothes? Crazy people like me, I guess! We've been saving up the clothes to get to a point to do a load and this was the first one.
We found a bunch of deals over the weekend at a consignment sale and then at a garage sale. I think that we might have spent about $12 to get all these things and some of them were brand spanking new!
We don't have a dresser to put them in (yet!) so they'll hang out in this caddy until we do. The little newborn stuff is so small. I don't think that Scooter is going to wear it very long (or at all). If he follows the trend that me and my siblings were on, he'll be a chunk when he's born.

1 comment:

The Pusch Family said...

you'd be surprised though! Aaron wore newborn clothes for a week or so, and I didn't have much! Better to have some and be prepared just in case!