Nicolette

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cards for Co-workers

I'm supposed to be working on cards to be sold at an Open House next week, but I just can't get into the groove! ARG! In any case, I've had a couple people that I needed to make cards for this week. This first card is for a co-worker who loves butterflies. I used a colorful background paper and then chose a matching solid color to use the die-cut and make butterflies. I added a blue circle underneath the butterfly and only glued the body so that the butterfly had some dimension. I added some pink organdy ribbon and another coordinating color on the strip on the left. I wrote her name on one of the butterflies.
This card has 4 papers, pink ribbon, a flower and a brad. I used a die cut to do the word friends and then just hand wrote "We miss you, Cindy!" Hopefully it will be a cheerful card during her recovery.

No comments: