Nicolette

Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm in the creative mood...

I guess since I had been sooooo busy with addressing the envelopes, I was out of the creative loop for a while. So, since Barry had a bunch of dishes to wash and wouldn't need me for a while, I decided to get some cards done. These two cards are duplicate in color & design, but for two different purposes. The one on the left is for Barry's brother who has a birthday on Saturday. It says happy birthday on the orange strip. The one on the right is for a friend who just had emergency surgery on his eye. It says thinking of you. I used 6 different papers for these cards. I had punched the circle and added some orange ink to the edges to make it stand out a bit. Then I adhered the circle & letter with 3-d tape. Love that stuff!
There were a bunch of ladies with birthdays this week & next so I decide to make up my little 2"x3" cards to celebrate their birthdays. Each has their initial on the front.

No comments: