Nicolette

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A few birthday cards

I spent some time this weekend trying to get some birthday cards done for a few people in our lives. We actually went to a birthday party for a 7 year old at an inflatable place on Saturday afternoon.
This is for a daughter in our small group who just turned 15. You'll see that I used a lot of the same papers in the next card as well. I used 5 papers, pink organdy ribbon, and a plastic letter "a" that I strung the ribbon through.
This card was for the 7 yr. old. I used 4 papers with this one, pink organdy ribbon, and a chipboard letter "e". This card has 4 papers and was a bit of a challenge since I was trying to get the papers to lay right so that they would cover the whole face of the card! I added the turquoise ribbon with the plastic "d" going through it and then wrote with silver "Happy Birthday".
This one is for a co-worker. I used 3 papers for this one, purple organdy ribbon, and a purple J. I wrote "Happy Birthday". Pretty awesome, huh?!

No comments: