Nicolette

Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekly Card Post

I had a productive day on Sunday and got a few things made up. The first here is a card for a co-worker at my husband's office.

This is a regular sized card (4"x6"). I used patriotic colors as he is ex-military. There's four different papers and some vellum alphabet stickers.


This card is for Barry's sister and family who just had a new addition born on April 11. I used four different papers and just wrote Congratulations on it. This card is about 3" x 5".

Here's a birthday card that I made for a co-worker. Again, I used 4 papers, some purple organdy ribbon, and a chipboard circle with a "t" on it. This card is 3"x5".


To go along with the baby card, I made little mini cards for each of the other siblings. The top one I used camouflage paper, cut out some stars, and put a "B" on top. To the right is another boy card that has 3 different papers. I added the frog sticker with 3d tape and then the letter "H". The last card was for my neice. I used three papers and used another chipboard circle with an "a" on it.


All in all, it was a productive afternoon and I'm set for the week with my cards.

No comments: