Nicolette

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Creations

This was a combined effort of both Barry & me! I used the template design from CPS. He glued down the four rectangles and then I did the rest. I added some pink organdy ribbon around the Happy Easter paper. I used 3d tape to adhere the circle piece to the card.

I made two different variations of these cards for a total of 8. We did four of the combined effort cards on Monday night and then I made the other four Tuesday night. For these ones, I just changed the organdy ribbon to be purple and the paper to be Easter eggs.


We sent these cards to family members to celebrate the real reason for this holiday. If God didn't send Christ to die on the cross, we'd still be dead in our sins and headed to an eternity in hell. He is risen indeed! Halleluiah!


Now comes the cutsey thing that I made! I used directions that I found here and then adapted it a little since I didn't have an orange pen to make the nose. Since my intention was to make it for little ones, I decided to have a male chick & a female chick - hence the bow for the girl.


Here's a cute little clutch! :)

No comments: