Nicolette

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Some Gift Sets

So here is the set of cards all together... 6 in total - 3 birthday & 3 thank you. I made up 2 of these sets and have some cool fabric bags to put them in. An easy gift, right?!

This card has the same colors as the one in the group picture, but is just a tad different.

Here is a new design that I found on the CPS site. It says, "wishing you a happy birthday" on the inside of this one.

Here's an old stand-by. Since my sister gave me her Sissix, I have gone crazy with the die-cuts.

I thought this quote was pretty neat: "The smallest act of kindnes is worth more than the grandest intention." -Oscar Wilde I wrote "thanks" on the inside of this one.

This one is my favorite of the whole set. I cut out all these stars and then overlapped and used 3-d tape to pull it all together. I think it's a masculine-looking card.

I couldn't do a set without this favorite design. I tried to use all the pink papers with this one.
I'm trying to sell some cards to earn a little money for Christmas. I have them out at work, but so far no bites. I guess I'll hold on to them and see if I can give them as a gift.

No comments: