Nicolette

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Creative Monday

I made thank you's for my co-workers.
They're about 3x3 and I used a die cut for the stars. I criss-crossed the green organdy ribbon and added the piece of red paper with thanks written on it.
This is a thank you card I wrote up and added Philippians 1:3 to the front.

Here's another thank you card that says thanks so much. On the inside it says "we appreciate your thoughtfulness." I used leftover stars from the cards for my co-workers.

This one is for a friend at church who is being induced on Wednesday.
Inside says: Welcome, Rocklyn!

Inside says, "to you!"
I used a design that I had found at Cardpositioning Systems. There were 4 patterned papers and then I wrote Happy Birthday on a piece of red paper. I added a piece of green organdy ribbon across the bottom.

I used this same design for the next 3 cards. I used two patterned papers and one solid. I added ribbon and another die cut.

I cut the corners off the smaller rectangle to make it stand out a little.


We had the day off on Monday and I was able to get a lot of cards made. I re-stocked my supply at work and made up a few for some things that I needed along the way. I'm hoping to work a little more this weekend as well.

No comments: