Nicolette

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Couple cards

A co-worker and his wife just had a baby and I made this card to say congrats! I used a couple scraps of paper -- the cute baby hands and complementary colors to the paper that is the background. I added two silver heart brads and the sticker that says baby boy. I wrote the baby's name across the top and congratulations on the side of the blue paper.

This is a 2x3 inch card that I made up to say happy birthday to another co-worker. I put some 3-d tape on the back of the piece with the frog to make it stand out some. I added a couple celebratory stickers and wrote, "hoppy" belated birthday, dave! Here's the back where I added 4 candles since he turned 40!

Here's the card and 4 cookies that I gave him.
I've gotten so behind in my personal card-making so I expect to get a few more cards made to catch up. A couple weddings and unfortunately a couple deaths. Maybe I'll get them done over the weekend!

No comments: