Nicolette

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Two for Tuesday

(Previous to this picture, someone had stuck his finger on the lens of the camera... I was about to erase it, but the look on his face is just priceless!)
"What are you doing, Momma?!  I'm just eating my toast."
"Yum, yum, yum!"

We've had a scare again with Little Bit.  He has a tick.  Or, rather, he had a tick and there's just a wee bit still in his body.  We were alerted on Monday that there was one on his leg/lower abdomen.  It's right near where you do the snaps for his diaper.  It was so teeny-tiny and I would never have known it.  We believe he got it when he was at small group Sunday night and in the rush to get into jammies, I never saw it.  
So, my friend Dana told me what to do and we tried it.  Unfortunately, there was still a wee bit left.  My neighbor Jackie came over and looked at it and she thinks that we got the head, but since it's so small it's hard to know.  We worked and worked on it last night and couldn't get it to come out.

Well, our hope is that it'll be fine.  It didn't look bad this morning and I can only hope that as the day progresses, it'll come out.  Please pray that it does!  We've saved the tick in case there is any problem.  We also have an order in for some eucalyptus oil that is supposed to work wonders with ticks and other bites.

No comments: