Nicolette

Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

With the infamous birthday sign
With his gifts (a Spot book, a baseball card, & the magnetic frame)

What a way to start your birthday!  We woke up at 1:30 to hearing Nathan moving around and making noises.  Barry checked him and couldn't see anything wrong so came back to bed.  At 2:15, he was still making noises so I got up to see what was going on.  I could smell poop when I went in the door so I picked Nathan up.  It was everywhere!  I cleaned him up the best I could and was holding him on my lap when he threw up.  I went to clean up and handed him over to Barry and then Barry got thrown up on.  Happy birthday, Daddy!

So, Barry went off to work with very little sleep, but at least we opened his gifts before he left!  Nathan was very excited about the frame that says I love my Daddy and wanted to carry it all around.

Then, Barry got to work overtime!  Woo hoo!  What a perfect birthday! NOT.

We're hoping to do dinner over the weekend.
Happy Birthday, Barry!

No comments: