Nicolette

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Frolics

 This is what Nathan does best -- getting where he wants to go using whatever he can hold onto!
Here Kitty Kitty!  I'll play with you! 

I had some extra time with Nathan this week and just loved it!  He is getting so active and wanting to try all sorts of new things.  We had a paper towel roll emptied this week so I gave it to him for his "do-duh-do" and  demonstrated how to talk into it.  He immediately put it up to his mouth, but since he doesn't know yet how to make the right sound, just chewed on it!  Later he came back to the roll and handed it to me to make the noise.  Too funny.  I read on one of my parenting emails that often at this age, they only need to see you do something one time before they mimic you -- and that might be a week later after they saw it.

Hopefully our little guy will be back to feeling like his normal self and the weekend will be fun.  More work on the car is scheduled.  Fun!

No comments: