Nicolette

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Family Pic

We had just a few minutes before leaving for church to take a picture.  Nathan had gone through one outfit already and was desperate for a nap, but we pulled it together for a quick picture.  (Can you see that we're all wearing stripes?!)

Yes, I'm wearing my glasses again.  I went through a l-o-n-g period where my eyes were having issues and I was putting drops in them so it was easier to wear my glasses.  Then I tried to wear the contacts again and went through the last 2 weeks of wearing them.  Unfortunately, I only have one more pair and no extra $$ to go get my eyes checked and buy more.  So, we're back to the glasses.  It's amazing the difference of wearing each of them.  I kind of like "hiding out" in my glasses.  I think it helps me blend in more...

No comments: