Nicolette

Thursday, September 6, 2012

7 Months Old

 with Mike!
Nathan's been struggling with a cough again.  Yuck!  I read in one of our baby books that it could be associated with teething, but I don't know that's the case.  I've been doing nasal spray, using the aspirator, putting Vicks on his chest at night as well as using a Vicks plug in.  Thankfully, he doesn't cough as he sleeps.  We may still end up going to the doctor.

7 months already!  I've been putting pictures in an album and it just is amazing how much he's changed.  It's so hard when people ask if he's sleeping through the night (nope, not yet), crawling (he can barely sit up for a period of time), and so many other things.  We're just happy that he's doing what he is.  We're loving seeing his personality and trying to help him develop new skills.  We still struggle with helping him get enough naps during the day and eating, but he's doing okay.  We're going to make it, I think!

No comments: