Nicolette

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Gift

I, myself, have been meaning to get a brag book to show off my baby boy, so I guess that's what got me thinking about the grandmas.  I found these brag books at Target where the plastic cover allows for you to remove the boring solid color cover and replace with a creative one!  So, I made a front and back cover.
The green cover has some paper that says different variations of mom on it and then I added some green paper and a blue circle.  I added some cream ribbon and a pop-out sticker that says grandkids.  The red heart paper has two pieces of ribbon - white organdy and red ric-rac along with a sticker - Love my grandkids.  Of course I added pictures of Nathan, but I did leave room for other grandkids!

I didn't take pictures of the cards - it just slipped my mind.  One was mostly red and the other was flowerdy.  I know that description just is so clear on what they look like!

No comments: