Nicolette

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May Craftiness

May has a bunch of birthdays and events that require some planning.  So, we started organizing what we were going to do.  This is the first of a couple posts showing some crafting I did.
 These are the little 2x3 inch cards (using business cards).  The top one is for a co-worker who had a birthday on Monday.  I used 4 types of papers, hot pink grosgrain ribbon, and a white "a" sticker.  The bottom one was for another co-worker.  I used 3 types of paper, ribbon, and a pink sequin.
This is a regular sized card using a template that I've used many times.  I used 4 different papers.  I made a candle for the birthday reference, the individual's initial, and the bottom square has 3 white sequins.  I just wrote Happy Birthday on the inside.

No comments: