Nicolette

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Comparing...

I was trying to "clean out" my camera the other day as there were well over 500 pictures on it and came across a bunch of pictures of my nephew when he was first born (evidently that's when I must have gotten the camera!).  I just had to marvel at the differences between him and Nathan.
 Look at all that hair!!!!  He was born with a full head :)  He's actually just over 3 months old in this picture.
Now, here's Nathan!  He's hardly got anything in comparison!  He's almost 3 months.

Isn't it amazing how even in the same family that our children could look so different?  I know that it isn't quite the same as siblings, but they are first cousins.  God is so creative - knitting each one in their mother's womb, to be the person that He wants them to be - the right combination of their mom & dad.

No comments: