Nicolette

Friday, April 13, 2012

Some Cards

Over the last week, I've had a little time to make some cards.
This is for a nephew turning 1 year old! I used 2 papers, some letters I had to spell out his name, and I used 3-d tape to adhere the birthday candle. I wrote happy birthday on the side by the candle. Inside I put a pocket to hold a gift card.This is a special card that I made for my mom just to say thanks for the many things that she's done for us since Nathan's arrived. I used polka dots as my theme - 2 papers and ribbon and then wrote out her name on pink squares. I added some swirls that I had that had similar colors to what was on the card.
This last card is for a co-worker who is leaving the office to get married. I used 4 different papers and tried to focus on the swirls for the design. I used a chipboard design that I painted black and then wrote her name in silver. I added a piece of organdy ribbon around the middle.

No comments: