Nicolette

Monday, April 16, 2012

First Day at Daycare

The day has finally come... duh duh duh (did that sound ominous?!) We worked all weekend to get ready and had brought his supplies over to the daycare on Friday. Nathan took two bottles (one Saturday and one Sunday) and slept for a half hour in his crib. We were as ready as we could be!
Doesn't he look like he's excited for the day?!
After hearing many women say that the first day would be awful, I didn't know what to think. Some ladies at my office got me these beautiful flowers and an encouraging card. So many people talked to me, texted me, and prayed for us during the day and it was very much appreciated. We had a decent day and we rushed back to the daycare to get him. He didn't sleep well during the day, but slept most of the evening and through the night (just had to get up once in the night!). Hopefully the week will continue to go well.

No comments: