Nicolette

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Card Making

We had a quiet weekend so I spent some time Saturday morning making some cards so that I could get a little ahead in case Scooter makes an appearance. Each of these are about 3"x5".
This was for my former boss who has a birthday on Monday. He kept teasing me Friday that Monday would be a good day to have a baby! :) I used 4 papers and a diecut letter G. I wrote Happy Birthday in red.

This is for a co-worker who's birthday is February 1. He is good friends with my previous boss so I have a relationship with him too. I used 4 papers and some 3d tape with the diecut letter B. I wrote Happy Birthday! in blue.
This card is for a co-worker who has a birthday on Jan. 29. I used 4 papers and some red organdy ribbon. I added the red die-cut A to personalize it for her.
Last but not least is a birthday card for Barry's co-worker who has a birthday on Tuesday. I used 4 different papers and some cream organdy ribbon. I used the die-cut J and wrote Happy Birthday! in pink.

No comments: