Nicolette

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Trip to OB Triage

Well, Wednesday afternoon/night I had difficulties with getting my blood pressure down. I rested while waiting for Barry to come get me from work and my blood pressure just wasn't going down. We came home and I rested more, but it still was high. I called the doctor on call (who just happened to be my doctor!) and was told to come in to OB Triage at the hospital on Thursday.

They checked me all out and monitored Scooter and all was well. But, my doctor put me on bed rest. I have 1 week to go till my due date and I have to sit at home. :(

UPDATE: Monday when I went to the doctor, she sent me again to OB Triage. She's concerned that I may develop pre-eclampsia & lab work is the most accurate way to know. We're still hoping to make it to his due date so more relaxing on the couch for me :(. Thursday I'll go again.

No comments: