Nicolette

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Creativity for Co-workers

Nothing like waiting till the last second! I had all week to work on these, but waited till Monday night to do them. Shame on me! The problem is by the time I get done the things that I need to do, I'm exhausted and just want to hang out on the couch! Oh well....
This card is for a boy! This co-worker took me to work during the 3 weeks that Barry had to work 2nd shift. I used 3 papers and a piece of twine.
This card is for my good friend that I worked with for 3 years, but now are in different departments. I used 4 papers, a piece of pink organdy ribbon, and a chipboard letter m. I wrote happy birthday! in brown on the front.
This card is very overdue as it was for a wedding Dec. 17. I used 3 papers and then a chipboard R that I painted black. I used gold ribbon on it because that was their primary color. I wrote their names on it with a gold pen. The R is adhered with 3d tape.

No comments: